Help us ensure that your stay is safe & comfortable by complying with the following rules. We hope you enjoy your stay at Rio Viento RV Park.
- VEHICLES: Please drive slowly through the park (5 MPH). Recreational vehicles must be 10 years old or newer, approved by management, and a tow vehicle is required. Two non-habitable vehicles are allowed per site. All vehicles must be in working order, have current registration and insurance, be parked within the boundaries of the rented site, and not leak any fluids. Overflow parking is available in the visitor parking areas. Washing or working on RV/vehicles must be approved by management.
- GATE: The gate is closed from 8 PM-7 AM. Guests may enter/leave at all hours but are required to open and close the gate between the hours of 8 PM and 7 AM. Please hang your entry pass before entering the park and keep it displayed while in the park.
- OCCUPANTS: Two adults and three children per site. An extra adult/child is $10.00 per night, they must sleep in your RV, and the owner of the RV must be present. Maximum of three adults per site overnight. All occupants must be registered with the office.
- VISITORS: Two visitors per site are allowed for day use. Visitors must stop at the office prior to entering the park, to obtain a parking pass. All food delivery services must stop and drop off at the office.
- PETS: Two pets are allowed per site. Pets must always be kept on a leash and never left unattended outside. Owners are responsible for picking up after their pets. All pets must have current vaccinations. Pets must not cause any disturbance which annoys or imposes on the health/safety of other guests. Guests with aggressive dogs will be asked to leave. Rio Viento has sole discretion when any determination is made. You are liable for any damage or injuries caused by your pet. The conduct rules set in these “pet” policies apply to all guide dogs, signal dogs, and other service dogs as defined by California Civil Code - CIV § 54.1.
- YOUR SITE: We take pride in our park and ask that you do the same. Excessive outdoor storage is not permitted. Management may request removal of certain items. Outdoor furniture, BBQs with Propane tanks/ small gas fire-pits, generator, ice chest, one large storage bin, or a few small storage bins placed neatly under the RV are only items allowed on site. No garbage bins or appliances outside of trailer. Everything must be contained within the pavers of the site (Nothing placed in/on grass). Keep sites clean/organized and secure all items around your site. Make sure the edge of your site is clear for lawn care. Management may access sites for cleaning and repairs. Rio Viento is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Do not tamper with electric pedestals, transformers, or water spigots.
- GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY: Any conduct that affects the health/safety of other guests or causes substantial annoyance to other guests will result in eviction. Threats, excessive noise, intoxication, and rude/abusive language or conduct will not be tolerated.
- TRASH: Dumpsters and recycling bins are located across from the restrooms. Please break down all boxes, and bag/tie up your trash and recycle. Normal camping trash only (i.e.: No large items, car parts, furniture, electronics, etc.).
- QUIET HOURS: Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM.
- MAIL: No letter mail. Package deliveries are allowed. Packages will be placed in the bin by the office. Rio Viento is not responsible for lost packages.
- CAMPFIRES/BBQ: Only gas/electric BBQ’S and campfire pits are allowed. They must be kept on pavers and never left unattended.
- SITE REPAIR/CLEAN-UP FEE: If anything requires extensive cleaning/repair upon your departure (such as oil from a vehicle/RV, BBQ grease drippings, a broken pedestal, a damaged water spigot etc.), there will be a cleaning/repair fee of up to $500 charge to your credit/debit card on file.
- MOBILE RV REPAIR: Mobile RV Services are allowed but are required to provide the office with a copy of their current liability insurance. It is the guest's responsibility to request a copy of liability insurance and notify the office prior to arrival. Services that show up without insurance are not allowed on property and will be asked to leave.
- RESIDENCY: By signing your agreement you acknowledge that Rio Viento RV Park is not your residence and your length of stay is a maximum of 6 months.
- EVICTION FROM THE PARK: Failure to pay in advance for occupancy or failure to comply with the “Park Rules,” currently in effect, is grounds for eviction without refund and refusal of future admittance. Any variation from the above “Park Rules” will result in removal of your RV without judicial hearing after the service of a 72 hour notice pursuant to California Civil Code - CIV § 799.22.