Help us ensure that your stay is safe & comfortable by complying with the following rules. We hope you enjoy your stay at Rio Viento RV Park.
SPEED LIMIT IN THE PARK IS 5 MPH – STRICTLY ENFORCED. No driving/ parking on the grass or vacant sites.
1. OCCUPANTS: Ages 3 and up are considered occupants. All occupants must be registered with the office.
- Short-term Reservations site occupancy is four occupants. One additional occupant is permitted at $10 per night for a maximum of 7 nights. Max occupancy (of any age) is five occupants.
- Long-term Reservations site occupancy is two occupants. Up to two additional occupants are permitted but limited to 7 nights per month at $10 per night. Max occupancy (of any age) is four occupants.
2. VEHICLES: Recreational vehicles must be 10 years old or newer, comply with ANSI codes and/or display the RIVA sticker, be fully functional, self contained, and approved by management. A tow vehicle is required.
- Truck campers & shells must not be removed from their vehicle
- Two vehicles in addition to RV are allowed per site - parked w/in the boundaries of the rented site.
- Overflow parking is available in the visitor parking area for extra vehicles only, if space is available.
- No parking in the Service Area
- All vehicles must be in working order, not leak any fluids, and have current registration and insurance.
- Washing or working on RV/Vehicles is prohibited.
- No construction or remodeling of any vehicle on site.
- No electric vehicle charging.
3. YOUR SITE: We take pride in our park and ask that you do the same. Excessive outdoor storage is not permitted. Management may request removal of certain items.
- Everything must be contained within the pavers of the site. Nothing can be stored on the grass or staked into the ground. Nothing fastened to trees or any park property. No flags. All items must be returned to within the boundaries of your site at the end of the day.
- Outdoor furniture, BBQs with Propane tanks/ small gas fire-pits, generator, ice chest, one large storage bin, or a few small storage bins placed neatly under the RV and a drying rack (for swimwear/ towels only) are the only items allowed on site. Due to the wind please secure outdoor items. Outdoor rugs are not recommended.
- Recreation Equipment (kayaks/windsurf/wind foil, etc.) must be stored neatly in the site
- No garbage bins, clothes lines, or appliances of any kind outside of trailers.
- Keep sites clean/organized. Secure all items around your site.
- Make sure the edge of your site is clear for lawn care.
- Management may access sites for cleaning, inspection, and repairs.
- Generators are allowed during power outages/emergencies only
- Rio Viento is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Do not tamper with electric pedestals, transformers, or water spigots. Standard Surge Protectors only, No Voltage Boosters Allowed.
4. AUTOMATIC SWING GATE - It is important to be aware of the potential dangers associated with automatic gates. Improper operation can result in serious injury or even death. To ensure your safety and the safety of others, you should follow these rules:
- Do not attempt to drive through the gate while it is opening or closing.
- Approach SLOWLY 5 MPH and press the button on your transceiver to open the gate.
- Once the gate is fully open proceed through the gate.
- When exiting the property, please stay back from the gate as it opens towards your vehicle.
- Stop at the stop sign and wait until the gate is completely open before proceeding.
- Do not allow children or pets to play near the gate.
- Report any malfunctions or damage to the gate immediately.
- If your transceiver is lost or not returned to the office upon departure you will be charged $50/transceiver
5. CAMPFIRES/BBQ: Only gas/electric BBQ /campfire pits are allowed. They must be kept on pavers & never left unattended.
6. CHILDREN: Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. Parents/guardians are responsible for the safety and actions of their children. You are liable for any damage caused by your child on park property.
7. PETS: Two pets are allowed per site. All pets must have current vaccinations
- Pets must always be kept on a leash, and never left unattended outside.
- Owners are responsible for picking up after their pets.
- Pets must not cause any disturbance which annoys or imposes on the health/safety of other guests. Guests with aggressive dogs will be asked to leave. Rio Viento has sole discretion when any determination is made.
- You are liable for any damage or injuries caused by your pet. The conduct rules set in these “pet” policies apply to all guide dogs, signal dogs, and other service dogs as defined by California Civil Code - CIV § 54.1.
8. TRASH: Dumpsters and recycling bins are located across from the restrooms.
- Please break down all boxes and place them in recycling bins. Bag/tie up your trash and recycle.
- Normal camping trash only (i.e.: No large items, car parts, furniture, electronics, toilets, cabinets, refrigerators, microwaves, etc.).
- Garbage is not allowed to be stored outside at any time due to wildlife and wind.
9. VISITORS: Visiting hours are 8am–8pm
- Two visitors per site are allowed for day use.
- Additional visitors (over 2) must get prior approval from the office..
- You must meet your visitor/s at the Gate/Office to grant them entry and have them register at the office to receive a parking pass.
- Overnight guests must be registered with the office. Subject to occupancy limits.
10. GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY: Guests are required to follow all Federal, State and Local Laws during their stay at Rio Viento RV Park. Any conduct that affects the health/safety of other guests or causes substantial annoyance to other guests will result in eviction. Threats, excessive noise/music, intoxication, illicit drug use and rude/abusive language or conduct will not be tolerated.
- Respect your neighbors' privacy and do not walk through occupied sites.
- Bicycles, e-bikes, non-gas-powered scooters, skateboards & rollerblades are allowed on the roadway only. They are not allowed on the lawn, around the restrooms, between sites or around vehicles. No riding after dark. California law requires anyone under the age of 18 to wear a helmet.
- No Drones
- No Firearms, fireworks, lethal weapons, bow and arrows/ pellet guns or hazardous materials are permitted.
- No smoking (including Cannabis) or vaping in or around restrooms, recreational areas or community tent. Smoking is permitted to the extent the smoke is not detectable by or offensive to neighboring RVers.
- Do not toss cigarette butts on the ground in the park or on the levee.
11. QUIET HOURS: Quiet hours are from 9 PM to 8 AM.
12. MAIL: No letter mail. Any letter mail received will be returned to the sender.
- Package deliveries are allowed. Packages will be placed in the bin by the office.
- Rio Viento is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
13. SITE REPAIR/CLEAN-UP FEE: If anything requires extensive cleaning upon your departure (such as oil from a vehicle/RV, BBQ grease drippings, broken pedestal, damaged water spigot, etc.) there will be a $500 cleaning/repair fee charged to your credit/debit card on file.
14. RIVER ACCESS: Rio Viento advises against swimming. River currents are very strong. Levee ramps are not maintained by Rio Viento, and we advise against using them. Swimming, fishing, kayaking, paddleboarding, windsurfing or winging is at your own risk. Rio Viento is not liable for any injury or death that may occur. No kiteboarding access from Rio Viento.
15. MOBILE RV REPAIR: Mobile RV Services are allowed but are required to provide the office with a copy of their current liability insurance. It is the guest's responsibility to request a copy of liability insurance and notify the office prior to arrival. Services that show up without liability insurance are not allowed on property and will be asked to leave.
16. DAMAGE TO RIO VIENTO PROPERTY: By signing your agreement you acknowledge that you are liable for any damage you, members of your party or visitors cause to Rio Viento RV Park Property.
17. RESIDENCY: By signing your agreement you acknowledge that Rio Viento RV Park is not your residence, and your length of stay is a maximum of 6 months. After a 6-month stay you must leave the Park for a minimum of 14 days.
18. EVICTION FROM THE PARK: Failure to pay in advance for occupancy or failure to comply with the “Park Rules,” currently in effect, is grounds for eviction without refund and refusal of future admittance. Any variation from the above “Park Rules” will result in removal of your RV without judicial hearing after the service of a 72 hour notice pursuant to California Civil Code - CIV § 799.22.